WTR Fireside Chat Series With Ballard Power CFO Tony Guglielmin: A Business Overview and Update On Thursday, February 4th, 1 pm ET
|52 Week Range||$6.95-$36.68|
|Avg. Daily Vol. (30 day)||7.5MM|
|Shares Out (MM)||281.9|
|Market Cap (MM)||$733.20|
|Institutional Ownership %||54.31%|
|Short Int./% of Float||13.7MM|
|Debt to Equity||NM|
|Revenue TTM (MM)||$117.8|
We are pleased to host Tony Guglielmin - CFO of Ballard Power Systems (NASDAQ: BLDP) - in our Water Tower Research Fireside Chat series. The focus of this Fireside Chat will be a general business overview and update. The event is also available via archive using the same link.
- Ballard Power Systems is a global leader in PEM fuel cell products, holding the highest market share and serving a large market for various fuel cell applications with an estimated total addressable market of over $130 billion.
- China presents a significant growth opportunity for Ballard, where it currently holds around ~45% market share.
- Ballard's planned cost reduction program expects to achieve a more than 70% decrease in cost by 2024, which, if successful, will meaningfully increase the competitiveness of the company’s technology platform.
- Ballard should have a solid backdrop of growth as ongoing zero-emission initiatives around the world drive an estimated $42 billion hydrogen fuel cell vehicle TAM market by 2026.
- The company believes it is well-positioned to capture market share in the heavy- and medium-duty motive markets, in addition to an emerging opportunity in the marine market.
You can access additional WTR Research HERE. At WTR, we provide “Research for the Other 99%™” on a platform powered by Wall Street veterans that are knowledgeable and experienced to help investors understand key strategies, industries, technologies, and drivers.
Water Tower Research (“WTR”) is a professional publisher of investment research reports on public companies and, to a lesser extent, private firms (“the Companies”). WTR provides investor-focused content and digital distribution strategies designed to help companies communicate with investors.
WTR is not a registered investment adviser or a broker/dealer nor does WTR provide investment banking services. WTR operates as an exempt investment adviser under the so called “publishers’ exemption” from the definition of investment adviser under Section 202(a)(11) of the Investment Advisers Act of 1940. WTR does not provide investment ratings / recommendations or price targets on the companies it reports on. Readers are advised that the research reports are published and provided solely for informational purposes and should not be construed as an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy securities or the rendering of investment advice. The information p...