WTR Fireside Chat Series: GEVO COO Chris Ryan and CFO Lynn Smull Covering a Progress Report on Net-Zero 1 Capex Scope & Financial Projection
|52 Week Range||$0.53-$15.57|
|Avg. Daily Vol. (30 day)||5,981,432|
|Shares Out (MM)||198.2|
|Market Cap (MM)||$1,200.80|
|Insiders Own %||2.5|
|Short Int./% of Float||25,3785 / 13.1%|
|Debt to Equity||0.2%|
|Revenue TTM (MM)||$1.5|
|Fiscal Year End||December|
- On Wednesday, August 18, 2021, at 4:00 pm EDT, we will be hosting Gevo's COO, Chris Ryan, and CFO, Lynn Smull, in our Sustainable Investing Fireside Chat Series. The topic will be a progress report on Net-Zero 1 capex scope & financial projection. The event is open to all investors.
- Gevo is a next-generation "low-carbon" fuel and chemical company focused on the development and commercialization of renewable alternatives to petroleum-based products.
- The company sells renewable jet fuel, gasoline hydrocarbons, and isobutanol, which have been shown to have superior performance relative to petrochemical-based fuels including higher energy, clean-burning, and lower particulates.
- Gevo has already proven that its proprietary process works at a commercial scale. As such, the company believes it has been de-risked in many aspects and at a key inflection point to move into commercial-scale production serving a significant total addressable market (TAM).
- Our prior content on GEVO can be accessed HERE.
Water Tower Research (WTR) is an investor engagement and stakeholder communications platform powered by sector experts with significant Wall Street and industry experience. We create, deliver, and maintain the information flow required by companies to build and preserve relationships with all stakeholders and existing and potential investors. In today's world of multiple digital communications platforms, it is challenging for companies to consistently engage constructively with investors, customers, suppliers, and employees. Unified messaging and consistent communications with compelling digital content are paramount to achieving that goal. At WTR, our Wall Street veterans and digital strategies provide the foundation for realizing investor relations and communication objectives. "Research for the Other 99%™" opens the door for companies to digitally share their stories directly and engage with a broad, diverse set of investors.
Gevo is approaching the tipping point in terms of the commercialization of its renewable hydrocarbon technology. Building off of the Net-Zero concept, the company believes it has a clear pathway to significant cash flow. This is no longer just an idea but is being validated by the company’s inking of $1.6 billion in offtake agreements as part of a ~$14 billion pipeline of contract negotiations. Facilitating even part of this pipeline would require multiple Net-Zero plants with each producing over $100 million in EBITDA at the plant level. This is backed by over $500 million in cash on the company’s balance sheet. The company also expects its RNG plant to begin generating cash flow in late 2022 providing a near-term source of cash.
A Net-Zero plant has not yet been constructed and will be a significant undertaking. Although commercial production has been proven, this is still a major step and plants at this scale can experience unforeseen problems. This is especially noteworthy given it is the first of its kind. Another problem is simply the long runway to production and sales. Investors will have to be patient as Plant 1 is not expected to begin production of hydrocarbons until 2024.
On Wednesday, August 18, 2021, at 4:00 pm EDT, we will be hosting Gevo's COO, Chris Ryan, and CFO, Lynn Smull, in our Sustainable Investing Fireside Chat Series. The topic will be a progress report on Net-Zero 1 capex scope & financial projection. The event is open to all investors.
Water Tower Research (“WTR”) is a professional publisher of investment research reports on public companies and, to a lesser extent, private firms (“the Companies”). WTR provides investor-focused content and digital distribution strategies designed to help companies communicate with investors.
WTR is not a registered investment adviser or a broker/dealer nor does WTR provide investment banking services. WTR operates as an exempt investment adviser under the so called “publishers’ exemption” from the definition of investment adviser under Section 202(a)(11) of the Investment Advisers Act of 1940. WTR does not provide investment ratings / recommendations or price targets on the companies it reports on. Readers are advised that the research reports are published and provided solely for informational purposes and should not be construed as an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy securities or the rendering of investment advice. The information p...