WTR Fireside Chat Series: CleanSpark CEO Zach Bradford Provides a Review of the Recent Quarter and an Update on the 2021 Outlook on Thursday, February 18th at 3:00 PM EST
|52 Week Range||$0.97-$42.60|
|Avg. Daily Vol. (30 day)||3.0M|
|Shares Out (MM)||24.2|
|Market Cap (MM)||$709.53|
|Institutional Ownership %||13.8%|
|Short Int./% of Float||1.4M / 6.3%|
|Debt to Equity||NM|
|Revenue TTM (MM)||$11.3|
- We are pleased to host Zach Bradford, CEO of CleanSpark in our WTR Fireside Chat Series on Thursday, February 18th at 3 pm EST (12 pm PST).
- The company's software intelligently models and manages microgrids to save money and optimize performance.
- The global market for microgrids is expected to grow at a CAGR of 28% from 2020 to 2029.
- CleanSpark sits among the top 10 microgrid controller companies in the world.
- The company's software is designed to drive a direct ROI for customers.
- Management is pushing to drive higher margins by migrating the business model towards SaaS.
- CleanSpark has posted eight consecutive quarters of year-over-year growth as of FQ20.
- Management expects $20 million in revenue related to the current business segments and ATL Data Center's acquisition to contribute a minimum of $8 million in additional Bitcoin-based (BTC-USD) revenues for 2021.
- The recent ATL Data Center acquisition adds a new dimension and revenue stream to the business with expansion opportunities. See our Fireside Chat HERE.
- You can access the WTR Initiation Report HERE.
REGISTER for the EVENT HERE .
Water Tower Research (“WTR”) is a professional publisher of investment research reports on public companies and, to a lesser extent, private firms (“the Companies”). WTR provides investor-focused content and digital distribution strategies designed to help companies communicate with investors.
WTR is not a registered investment adviser or a broker/dealer nor does WTR provide investment banking services. WTR operates as an exempt investment adviser under the so called “publishers’ exemption” from the definition of investment adviser under Section 202(a)(11) of the Investment Advisers Act of 1940. WTR does not provide investment ratings / recommendations or price targets on the companies it reports on. Readers are advised that the research reports are published and provided solely for informational purposes and should not be construed as an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy securities or the rendering of investment advice. The information p...