Development Program Exposes Shareholders to Significant Upside
|52 Week Range||$4.20-$21.82|
|Avg. Daily Vol. (30 day)||289,362|
|Shares Out (MM)||92.7|
|Market Cap (MM)||$746.0|
|Insiders Own %||90.0%|
|Short Int./% of Float||NM|
|Enterprise Value ($MM)||1,341.61902|
|Debt to Equity||0.0%|
|Revenue TTM (MM)||$24.6|
|Fiscal Year End||December|
- HighPeak Energy owns approximately 51,000 net (~59,000 gross) acres in the northern Midland Basin in Howard County, Texas. The company operates approximately 93% of its acreage and owns average 84% working interest in the operated acreage. The position consists of two contiguous blocks giving HighPeak the opportunity to maximize capital efficiency with long-lateral horizontal well development.
- The Flat Top area, which accounts for ~33,000 net acres in northeast Howard County, has been substantially de-risked in the Wolfcamp A and Lower Spraberry zones.
- Management estimates that Flat Top can hold about 320 Wolfcamp A and Lower Spraberry locations on 880-foot spacing. Based on analogous landing zones in more developed parts of the play, HighPeak estimates that 12,500-foot laterals in the Wolfcamp A and Lower Spraberry can achieve single-well IRRs of 120% and 71%, respectively, at $50/bbl oil.
- HighPeak has laid out a one-rig development plan for 2021 aimed at growing production from about 6 MBOE/d in early February to 12 to 14 MBOE/d at year-end 2021 with a full-year average of 10.5 to 12 MBOE/d.
- HighPeak’s 2021 estimated production is around 90% oil, which could translate into peer-leading production netbacks.
- Management plans to maintain conservative leverage levels targeting debt/EBITDAX below 1.0x.
Water Tower Research is a shareholder communication and engagement platform powered by senior industry experts with significant Wall Street experience. We create, deliver, and maintain the information flow required to build and preserve relationships with every stakeholder and potential investor. Our foundation is built on Wall Street veterans using open digital distribution strategies that are accessible by everyone. "Research for the Other 99% ™ " opens the door to reach a much broader and diverse set of investors while helping to strengthen overall communications, transparency, and engagement.
HighPeak Energy (HPK) is a Midland Basin-focused independent oil and gas exploration and production company that owns approximately 51,000 net acres in the eastern portion of Howard County, Texas. Year-end 2020 proved reserves were 22.5 MMBOE (84% oil/46% proved developed). The company commenced trading on the NASDAQ in August 2020 following the business combination of Pure Acquisition Corp., a special purpose acquisition vehicle, with HighPeak Energy, Inc. and certain affiliates of HighPeak Energy Partners, LP. Management has a long history building Permian Basin focused exploration and production companies and currently controls about 90% of the voting shares.
HighPeak Energy owns approximately 51,000 net (~59,000 gross) acres in the northern Midland Basin in Howard County, Texas. The company operates approximately 93% of its acreage and owns average 84% working interest in the operated acreage. The position consists of two contiguous blocks giving HighPeak the opportunity to maximize capital efficiency with long-lateral horizontal well development.
Water Tower Research (“WTR”) is a professional publisher of investment research reports on public companies and, to a lesser extent, private firms (“the Companies”). WTR provides investor-focused content and digital distribution strategies designed to help companies communicate with investors.
WTR is not a registered investment adviser or a broker/dealer nor does WTR provide investment banking services. WTR operates as an exempt investment adviser under the so called “publishers’ exemption” from the definition of investment adviser under Section 202(a)(11) of the Investment Advisers Act of 1940. WTR does not provide investment ratings / recommendations or price targets on the companies it reports on. Readers are advised that the research reports are published and provided solely for informational purposes and should not be construed as an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy securities or the rendering of investment advice. The information p...