A Thermal Management Business Heating Up in Aerospace with New Applications Ahead
|52 Week Range||$0.55-$3.70|
|Avg. Daily Vol. (30 day)||227,108|
|Shares Out (MM)||83.3|
|Market Cap (MM)||$223.20|
|Institutional Ownership %||NM|
|Short Int./% of Float||347k / 0.42%|
|Debt to Equity||NM|
|Revenue TTM (MM)||$0.624|
|Fiscal Year End||December|
- KULR is a leading provider of thermal management solutions for battery safety, offering carbon fiber-based customized thermal solutions for several applications and industries, led by aerospace.
- Within the company’s traditional applications in aerospace and defense, KULR believes there is a significant opportunity to gain market share and drive revenue.
- Emerging applications in high-growth markets such as EVs and cloud computing could provide the next stage of growth.
- KULR is focusing on lowering the cost and expanding the commercialization of its technology platform.
- The company recently added Keith Cochran as its new president and chief operating officer to help execute the LT commercialization strategy.
- KULR is well entrenched with key government entities, including NASA and the Department of Defense.
- Announcing additional platform wins from existing aerospace and defense customers should help drive revenue growth.
- KULR needs to achieve milestones in the commercialization strategy.
- Uplisting to either the NASDAQ or NYSE would broaden investor reach and improve liquidity.
KULR is uniquely positioned within key parts of the aerospace and defense sector. The company has long-standing relationships that offer ample opportunity to expand and grow market share. Furthermore, the company has been expanding into other key growth markets, including battery safety for EVs and lithium-ion battery transport. Cost reduction is crucial, and the company is taking steps to lower costs and build a commercialization strategy for its technology platforms. This would be a critical step in expanding its total available market and developing new customer relationships and applications.
The company has a relatively high customer concentration, and diversifying will be critical. Additionally, it is only in the early stages of larger-scale commercialization efforts, so the model still needs to be proven.
KULR is a leading provider of thermal management solutions for battery safety, offering carbon fiber-based customized thermal solutions for several applications and industries, led by aerospace.
Water Tower Research (“WTR”) is a professional publisher of investment research reports on public companies and, to a lesser extent, private firms (“the Companies”). WTR provides investor-focused content and digital distribution strategies designed to help companies communicate with investors.
WTR is not a registered investment adviser or a broker/dealer nor does WTR provide investment banking services. WTR operates as an exempt investment adviser under the so called “publishers’ exemption” from the definition of investment adviser under Section 202(a)(11) of the Investment Advisers Act of 1940. WTR does not provide investment ratings / recommendations or price targets on the companies it reports on. Readers are advised that the research reports are published and provided solely for informational purposes and should not be construed as an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy securities or the rendering of investment advice. The information p...